Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Belle....11/16/11


Good day for Belle.  After the time change and  a cancer survivor/caregiver dinner the last two nights, it's good to finally get back to riding. 

We started with the groundwork.  I cannot emphasize this enough.  If you get her mind engaged, her body will soon follow.  We quickly moved into the  ride, I did a lot of turning her into and away from the fence.  This kinda teaches her to move her front end over, while stepping over.  We also worked on vertical and lateral flexion.  I would like to see her much softer and am working to that end  A continuation for Cheryl and Craig will be to follow this same program with her.  She is doing really well and if I can find one, I will start working her with a slicker tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment