Total Pageviews

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sissy - 7/6/13


Alright, back to riding.  Sissy has new kicks and seems to be doing well.  Didn’t push real hard to day, but I did cover some of the basics again (since she has been off for about a week).  Started with a little desensitization, clear up to the hopping thing.  Again, this is a big ol’ mare and I do have to hop to get on.

Also rode her for the first time with just a simple ring snaffle.  She wasn’t to wild about it, but I didn’t want to stress her too much.  We just rode in a circle and turned her toward the fence.  She did pretty well, but I can tell she ain’t gonna like it to much when I start to put a little pressure on her.  But that’s all part of learnin’!  I never liked school much myself!

***sorry, no pics or vids***

No comments:

Post a Comment