Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Belle...10/16/11

Picked up Belle from Kickin' K and brought her to the house.  Once at the house I worked her on the ground for the first time.  She is a fast learner and picked things up pretty quickly.  Worked on yeilding her hind end and she almost immediately figured out how to make the pressure go away.  I also did some desensitizing, using myself to sack her out.  Meaning I hopped all around her and generally looked like a fool.  I hopped up and laid across her back several times.  She accepted all of this like a pro!  I generally do a weeks worth of ground work before I get on, but I think I will be on her back late this week if all goes well.







1 comment:

  1. Her name is Belle - she looks beautiful and am excited that she is doing so well. Look forward to meeting you in another week or so.
    Craig and Cheryl Estes

    ReplyDelete